From 100+ Google reviews!
(Click badge to read more)
Provide CPR HLTAID001 – Course Overview
This course (formerly PERFORM CPR HLTCPR211A) is the standard CPR qualification for workplace first aiders Australia-wide. It includes the nationally recognised unit of competency:
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)(Click for more unit info at training.gov.au)
In this course you’ll learn the skills and knowledge required to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the most up to date guidelines from the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC).
This course is perfect for anyone who may be required to provide CPR as an emergency first response in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
CPR is one of the most basic and critical skills that anyone can and should learn!
CPR Course Content
The Provide CPR course includes the most up-to-date basic life support principles including:
- Understanding cardiac arrest
- Managing an unconscious casualty
- Performing CPR on adults and infants
- Using a defibrillator (AED)
- Legal issues around providing CPR
- Infection control and reporting.
To successfully complete the Provide CPR course, you must be 14 years of age or over and be able to demonstrate adequate practical skills and knowledge, which are assessed by the following methods:
- Online interactive theory assessment (computer assessed)
- Practical face-to-face demonstration* (trainer assessed)
*PLEASE NOTE: The physical requirements of the practical demonstration include performing a minimum two minutes of CPR on an adult manikin on the floor and rolling a casualty onto their side. If you have any concerns in this regard, please contact us as soon as possible prior to your workshop.
Your CPR Certificate
This course is nationally recognised and delivered in partnership with and under the auspices of Inscope Training RTO #40926.
On successful completion of this course, you will be emailed a Statement of Attainment (certificate) in electronic PDF format to your nominated email address within 24 hours, providing all online and practical competencies are met.
When does my certificate expire?
The Provide CPR certificate should be renewed every 12 months.
As an added service, we will send you email and SMS reminders from 45 days before units are due to be updated.
More Information About Your Brisbane CPR Course
A CPR certification is needed for various reasons across different careers and organizations. It is an essential skill that gives you the ability to save lives and when paired with a first aid certificate enables you to be prepared for nearly any situation.
Who needs a CPR Certificate
If you work in the medical, child care, or some service industries, then you’ll find that CPR Training Brisbane is an important part of remaining qualified for your position.
Here are some benefits of learning CPR:
- The ability to save lives – whether in the line of duty or as an everyday hero, knowing CPR skills can save lives.
- Change Career – If you’re looking to change careers then a CPR Certificate is a great way to open your horizons with skills that allow you to apply for new and exciting positions.
- Feel confident – There is no better feeling in life than knowing that you can help in a disastrous situation.
Do you get CPR Training in Brisbane?
With the emergence of online CPR Training, many employers are looking at where you got your certificate.
Here at Fluid Learning we’re widely renowned as one of Brisbane’s leading CPR trainers. When you get your certificate in one of our high quality courses, you’re cementing your future and ensuring your training is respected.
Why learn CPR the fluid way?
Our innovative online learning cuts class time in half!
Up the fun
Award-winning videos / Relaxed & waffle-free classes
More equipment / More hands-on / Experienced, but approachable trainers