UETTDRRF06B – Perform rescue from a live LV panel
Including HLTAID001 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
About this Course
This nationally recognised course covers the skills and knowledge required to rescue a person in contact with low voltage live electrical conductors and equipment and perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with current Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines.
It will help you to understand your safety obligations stated in the Electrical and Safety legislation and regulations for employers and employees working in electrical industries.
Our LVR/CPR course includes the most up-to-date basic life support principles including:
- Understanding cardiac arrest
- Managing an unconscious casualty
- Performing CPR on adults and infants
- Using a defibrillator (AED)
- Legal issues around providing CPR
- Infection control and reporting.
- Identification of LVR risks
- Identification of a low voltage rescue situation
- Legislation State measures
- Employer obligations
- Employee obligations
- Principles of low voltage rescue
- Safe use and maintenance of rescue kit and equipment
- ￼￼￼Safe use of fire blanket
- Procedures and precautions during LVR
- Removal of victim from source of injury
- Treatment for low voltage electrocution
- Online interactive theory assessment (computer assessed)
- Practical face-to-face demonstration* (trainer assessed)
*PLEASE NOTE: The physical requirements of the practical demonstration include performing a minimum two minutes of CPR on an adult manikin on the floor and rolling a casualty onto their side. If you have any concerns in this regard, please contact us as soon as possible prior to your workshop.
Your LVR Certificate
On successful completion of this course, you will be emailed a Statement of Attainment (certificate) in electronic PDF format to your nominated email address within 24 hours, providing all online and practical competencies are met.
Your LVR certificate includes the following units:
Both the CPR and Low Voltage Panel Rescue certificate should be renewed every 12 months.
As an added service, we will send you email and SMS reminders from 45 days before units are due to be updated.
Why do LVR training the fluid way?
Leave confident & certified
What people are saying about us…
From 100+ Google reviews!
(Click badge to read more)